      To: Endicott_Gen@yahoogroups.com
      From: carrioki@...
      Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 02:02:49 -0400
      Subject: Re: [Endicott_Gen] re: Endicott Pear Trees

      Maybe someone here can help ? I am trying to find family for a fellow Endicott. His name is Scott Endicott. He was born in Huntington wv. His Fathers name was James Earl Endicott. His grandfather was Vernon Endicott. He has very little info of his father. He doesn't even know if he is still living. He heard his father had remarried and had other children. He is hoping to make a connection with them. Can anyone help. I tried making a tree on ancestry but I can't quiet finger point all of the info . I think I may have used some info from The Harmon family tree on Ancestry. If this is you tree Gordon. I believe this guy is like a 1st or 2nd cousin to you. I really want to help this guy. My heart goes out to him. Any help would be greatly aprrecite it.

      Thank you
      Cousin Carrie

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 17, 2014, at 10:04 PM, Carrie Deal <carrioki@...> wrote:

      Thank you Cousin Gordon :)

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 17, 2014, at 7:41 PM, "Gordon S. Harmon" <gsharmon10@...> wrote:

      Hi Carrie

      Since I dont see that this has been answered yet, I will direct you to our website www.endecott-endicott.com

      There you will see right on the home page the Endicott Pear Tree Project Description. It is current, to the best of my knowledge, and has the order form for the pear trees.

      Hope this helps.

      Cousin
      Gordon

      To: Endicott_Gen@yahoogroups.com
      From: carrioki@...
      Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 08:43:09 -0400

      I would like to have 3 of them please. Where do I order them?
      Thank you
      Carrie

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 16, 2014, at 3:15 AM, Kyle Elwood <kreede@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone.

      If you have ordered an Endicott Pear Tree and have not yet
      received it and have not yet received an email from me
      regarding shipments which will be starting in the near
      future....email me.

      We have extra trees available for the first time, so if you
      are interested....let us know.

      Kyle Elwood
      Endicott Pear Tree Project Manager
      kreede@...