      Cheerio,

      Sorry I can't stop talking in an English accent etc it's driving my husband nuts. Ha ha !

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 4, 2014, at 10:00 PM, "Gordon S. Harmon" <gsharmon10@...> wrote:

      Nice to have your response Cousin Carrie. Thank you too. I  often wonder what has happened to all the others here on the GEN.

      Cousin
      Gordon

      To: Endicott_Gen@yahoogroups.com
      From: carrioki@...
      Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 20:32:36 -0500
      Subject: Re: [Endicott_Gen] An Endicott Legend to Re-consider

      Thank you !

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 4, 2014, at 3:50 AM, "Gordon S. Harmon" <gsharmon10@...> wrote:

      Did you know that Governor John Endecott (1588-1665) was NOT married to Anne Gower?

      It's another family legend just like the legend that the Governor was buried at King's Chapel. This legend began as early as 1847 as reported in the NEHGS Register.

      Be watching for: Family Legends and the Search for Anne Gower to appear in the next issue of the Journal-Our Endicott Heritage Trail to be released in the Summer, 2014.

      Finally, if you are not aware, the Journal is now an e-Journal and has been on our website for several weeks. www.endecott-endicott.com It is no longer a printed copy (due to cost) with the exception of a few that have been sent hard copy to selected major libraries and archives for a historical and genealogical record. If you have not seen and read the Winter, 2014 Vol. 9 No. 2 Journal, we hope you enjoy it. Also, be sure to check out the companion Appendix also on the website.

      Gordon S. Harmon
      Springfield, MO

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic