4560Ogoing Devonshire Research

  • gshspringfield
    Feb 1, 2014

      Happy to report that we now have an Endacott in Devon actively engaged with us and doing wonderful research on the Throwleigh Endecotts. Just today on what he reported, it appears that he is only one generation to connecting to all that we discovered in 2013 and up to the current time. Most of which is reported in the Journal and Appendix send previously and on our website www.endecott-endicott.com

      Is there anyone interested in this research?? Its all about the TRUE Ancestry of Governor John Endecott in Devonshire and that family connection to the Gilbert Indecott family of Marldon, Devonshire.