4556Re: [Endicott_Gen] Rainbow Over Chagford and St. Michaels Church [6 Attachments]

  • Helen Bristol
    Jan 16, 2014
      Loved the photos !!! Especially the rainbow and the countryside.  !!! Helen

      On Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:25 PM, Gordon S. Harmon <gsharmon10@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Gordon S. Harmon included below]
      Be watching for our Journal, "Our Endicott Heritage Trail" Vol. 9 No. 2 Winter, 2014 to appear soon on the front page of our website www.endecott-endicott.com along with the Appendix of the Devonshire, County Devon, England research conducted during 2013. The research journey continues....................

      All previous issues of the Journal/Newsletter are archived in the Members Only Link.

      Gordon

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic