4552From Gordon S. Harmon

  • Gordon S. Harmon
    Jan 5, 2014
    For Our Friend at the NEHGS --- Please pass to David Dearborn and others.

    Attached (pdf) file is our Winter, 2014 Journal ----- Our Endicott Heritage Trail.

    It is the text  only from pp. 1-30. A complete hard copy, along with the Appendix of the Devonshire Research will be sent to the NEHGS for research reference to the ATTN: David Lambert. It is our hope that the expert genealogy staff at the NEHGS will have the opportunity to comment on the research of the Ancestry of John Endecott (1588-1666). Please pass around.

    The entire Journal along with the Appendix on the Devonshire research will appear soon on the homepage of our website www.endecott-endicott.com

    Gordon S. Harmon
    Founder, Past President (2003-2013) and Trustee
    Endecott-Endicott Family Association, Inc.

    Editor
    Our Endicott Heritage Trail

    Springfield, MO
  • Show all 3 messages in this topic