4541Merry Christmas

  • Helen Bristol
    Dec 16, 2013
    Hello Everyone, Since I will be very reluctantly be spending the Christmas Holidays starting December 18th in the hospital having a very rare tumor removed from my adrenal I will be out of pocket for an undetermined amount of time. Hopefully getting rid of it will help my ability to research further the wonder "Endacott" name and to all those who just happen to spell it a bit differently as we are all one great big family.

    I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful NEW Year.

                                                                                     Helen Bristol
  • Show all 8 messages in this topic