any chance of changing the days of meetings?

  • Aneleda Falconbridge
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
      It seems that Wednesday is a busy day for several folks - I know it's
      terrible for me, and seems to be bad for Lady Bryn and though Lady
      Margaret hasn't said anything - I know she has about 10000 things
      happening Wednesdays too.

      Any way we can do some other day in the week? We could set up a poll
      on the group to choose a day.

      Aneleda
    • Christopher Bradley
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
        > Any way we can do some other day in the week?

        Mondays and Fridays are bad for me on account of other
        committments. But any time in the middle of the week
        I could make it. The big limit to me attending things
        isn't really my schedule, but that my flesh is weak.
        ;)

        -- Hasan ibn-Haroun al-Quirtibah

        a.k.a. Chris Bradley

        CHECK OUT MY NIFTY STORIES: http://www.lulu.com/swordandlion

        http://farechase.yahoo.com
      • Deborah Ellis
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
          I was going to mention that Wednesday is a bad day for
          me as well.Monday or Thursday is better for me.

          Thanks,

          Anne

          http://mail.yahoo.com