Re: Greetings

  • Irene
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 16, 2012
      Lord Gwillim,

      Hello to you as well!

      Thank you for approving my request, I assumed whoever was the moderator would be busy. No worries there.

      I must say how wonderful my conversations have been with everyone on the boards; makes the opportunity to meet up and actually converse in person a highlight to look forward to.

      I plan on attending Thursday, barring any unforeseen misadventures between now and then.

      Irene