Re: Greetings

  • lord_gwillim
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 16, 2012
      Greetings and welcome to Irene and Sue! I look forward to meeting you both. Feel free to ask any questions that you wish and folks will be glad to help out.

      Irene, your request to join the Endewearde list has been approved. I'd have gotten to it sooner, but I've been a bit busy this past weekend.

      In Service,
      Lord Gwillim

      --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, "Irene" <ejcimd@...> wrote:

      > Hello Aneleda and Sue!
      >
      > Sue; So glad to meet you ((virtually)). Perhaps sometime in the future we can meet in person.
      >

      > Aneleda; Thank you for not only welcoming me to the group but also sharing the meeting time and providing a rather nifty map. I would very much like to attend. Can you tell me if garb is required? As I don't have anything that would even pass for rudimentary garb yet. I may even drag my husband along.
      >
      > Poor man had to listen to me recite old recipes aloud over the weekend. I just loved the vernacular and how just speaking the words made me feel for a moment I was in another time.
      >
      > I did request to join the regular Endewearde group here on yahoo but have not yet been approved for membership.
      >
      > Have a grand evening,
      >
      > Irene

    • Irene
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 16, 2012
        Lord Gwillim,

        Hello to you as well!

        Thank you for approving my request, I assumed whoever was the moderator would be busy. No worries there.

        I must say how wonderful my conversations have been with everyone on the boards; makes the opportunity to meet up and actually converse in person a highlight to look forward to.

        I plan on attending Thursday, barring any unforeseen misadventures between now and then.

        Irene