Cooks Guild Fundraiser for Pennsic Royal Dinner?

  • Aneleda Falconbridge
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2012
      Hi gang,

      Since the Royal DInner is paid for by the royals, not the kingdom, I wondered if anyone would be interested in a fundraising effort at GNE?

      I was thinking of having an "after the battle" hotdog stand where we'd light a grill, and have hotdogs for a donation to the royal dinner fund. Hotdogs, buns, condiments. That's it.

      Suggested donation of $2 per dog.

      It would take a handful of people - some to grill and some to get money and some to keep the buns moving...

      We'd need:
      dogs
      buns
      condiments
      napkins
      grills

      and that's pretty much it.

      Would anyone be interested in undertaking this on Saturday at GNE? (As in, I think it would be cool to do, but I can't possibly do it alone. And I may be fighting...)

      Please let me know...

      Aneleda