Re: [Endewearde_cooks] TOL food

  • Margaret Rochester
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 4, 2012
      I'm sorry if I came across snarky before.  For this event, I will be bringing:
      1. dessert for the potluck
      2. lunch or dayboard augmentation
      3. significant feast augmentation
      None of this is a problem.  I am quite looking forward to providing these.
      The problem is that this is all cost and effort, and that adding a food fundraiser on top of it is one too many things for me.

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 6, 2012
        OK, so I guess THIS fundraiser isn't going to happen. ::sigh::