Re: [Endewearde_cooks] Re: Cooks' Guild potluck

  • Jason goodrich
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2010
      I'm working on redacting  a cabbage, chicken and bacon dish. 8)

      On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 7:21 PM, bronwen_of_endewearde <knutmeg80@...> wrote:

      I'm planning on a couple dessert dishes - I'm very excited about the recipes I've found!

      --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, "kenduskeagstream" <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:

      > The Cooks' Guild is very much over due for a dinner. We will have a potluck meeting on March 16th at 6:00 at my home. Everyone is welcome to attend. You need only to bring a medieval or medival-ish dish to share.
      >
      > Don't cook? Just grab a loaf of bread or block of cheese at the store on the way over.
      >
      > New to this medieval cooking stuff? Check out http://www.godecookery.com/allrec/allrec.htm There is great variety at Gode Cookery, and it is written in easy to follow modern ways.
      >
      > Want to try something a bit more complicated? We will go with a 14th century German cookbook Ein Buch von guter spise http://cs-people.bu.edu/akatlas/Buch/recipes.html
      >
      > Margaret

    • Rachel
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
        I'd like to come too! I'm sure I can find something delicious--is there a particular item you think there isn't enough of (sides, desserts, breads, meats?)? I can bring it!
        Agatha