Fwd: [Sca-librarians] What's cookin' at the Library of Congress

  • L T
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2010
      Here is an interesting posting from the SCA Librarians list that has been forwarded to other sca cooking discussion lists. If you use libraries to get started on researching subjects then having a heads up that search terms will be changing will be helpful to you.

      I don't know how long this type of change takes to be updated in local library catalogs - for know I'd keep using terms like Cookery and try the other terms using in the pdf article occasionally.

      Bryn