Is it that time again?

  • jbgood789
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2010
      Hello all you medieval cookers out there!

      Bronwen and I were just sitting over coffee this morning talking about all thing SCA. We both agreed that it's been a very long time since we as a cooks guild have met, broken bread and had general frivolity....

      Anyone interested in setting up a date/time, and place for a medieval potluck?

      With Highest Regards, I remain,

      Nevell St. John Sudlow
    • leofwynofwhit
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2010