Re: [Endewearde_cooks] Re: Mukhabbazah of chicken?

  • griffith Kellogg
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 21, 2005
      ah, but it has to be like the one anelelda had lying
      around last weekend

      --- Christopher Bradley <cpxbrex@...> wrote:

      > --- Aneleda Falconbridge <aneleda@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Just give Grif a roast chicken and he will be
      > > perfectly happy.
      >
      > I might do that. I have a number of roast chicken
      > recipes that are quite good. ;)
      >

      > -- Hasan ibn-Haroun al-Quirtibah
      >
      > a.k.a. Chris Bradley
      >
      > CHECK OUT MY NIFTY STORIES:
      > http://www.lulu.com/swordandlion

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Christopher Bradley
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 21, 2005
        --- griffith Kellogg <olethros2000@...> wrote:

        > ah, but it has to be like the one anelelda had lying
        > around last weekend

        Is this a challenge? I have mad chicken cooking
        skills. ;)

        -- Hasan ibn-Haroun al-Quirtibah

        a.k.a. Chris Bradley

        CHECK OUT MY NIFTY STORIES: http://www.lulu.com/swordandlion

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Aneleda Falconbridge
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 24, 2005
          --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Bradley
          <cpxbrex@y...> wrote:

          > --- griffith Kellogg <olethros2000@y...> wrote:
          >
          > > ah, but it has to be like the one anelelda had lying
          > > around last weekend
          >
          > Is this a challenge? I have mad chicken cooking
          > skills. ;)

          Iron-Age Chef!!!! The Great Medieval Cookoff! Secret ingredient -
          CHICKEN!!!!!

          I think we should have that be our first feast theme...
        • Christopher Bradley
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 24, 2005
            > Iron-Age Chef!!!! The Great Medieval Cookoff!
            > Secret ingredient -
            > CHICKEN!!!!!
            >
            > I think we should have that be our first feast
            > theme...

            LOL. That'd rule! But chicken desserts? ;) I,
            however, am totally game.

            -- Hasan ibn-Haroun al-Quirtibah

            a.k.a. Chris Bradley

            CHECK OUT MY NIFTY STORIES: http://www.lulu.com/swordandlion

            __________________________________
            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • James Lang
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 24, 2005
              Chris,

              I put this together tonight using lamb and the family
              went wild. Maybe had a few too many pine nuts, but
              was great.

              James

              __________________________________
              http://farechase.yahoo.com
            • Christopher Bradley
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 24, 2005
                --- James Lang <jlang83702@...> wrote:

                > Chris,
                >
                > I put this together tonight using lamb and the
                > family
                > went wild. Maybe had a few too many pine nuts, but
                > was great.
                >
                > James

                Excellent! I'm glad it all worked out for you! It
                makes me very happy.

                -- Hasan ibn-Haroun al-Quirtibah

                a.k.a. Chris Bradley

                CHECK OUT MY NIFTY STORIES: http://www.lulu.com/swordandlion

                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
              • Aneleda Falconbridge
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 25, 2005
                  I, like James, have been assulting the world with medieval cooking to
                  the great satisfaction of many! I made the pumpkin soup for a staff
                  party at work and everyone raved and raved....

                  I think we should ALL make an effort to continue our assault on
                  society with medieval cookery!

                  =)