Re: [Endewearde_cooks] Saturday

  • Jason goodrich
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
      Margaret,

      The Magpies are flying South for the weekend. We will be at Harper's. Unfortunately, we will miss this Cooks Guild meeting...

      All the best, happy cooking..... I look forward to reading about what was made!

      Highest Regards,
      '
      Nevell

      On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 7:37 AM, kenduskeagstream <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:

      Hey, is anyone coming on Saturday? I've heard from a couple of people, but vast numbers have been quiet. I'm sure a lot of you already have plans for the long weekend. However, if not, please come over for the potluck. A rough head count would be nice so I'm not rushing around grabbing chairs from all over the house at the last minute.

      Margaret

    • L T
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
        Doubt we'll be at the potluck - made other plans this weekend - sorry

        Bryn

        Hey, is anyone coming on Saturday? I've heard from a couple of people, but vast numbers have been quiet. I'm sure a lot of you already have plans for the long weekend. However, if not, please come over for the potluck. A rough head count would be nice so I'm not rushing around grabbing chairs from all over the house at the last minute.

        Margaret

      • leofwynofwhit
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
          we have a birthday party to attend on Saturday evening, but if it gets done quickly, we might pop on over to just say hello.

          Leo and Alan

          --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, "kenduskeagstream" <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:

          > Hey, is anyone coming on Saturday? I've heard from a couple of people, but vast numbers have been quiet. I'm sure a lot of you already have plans for the long weekend. However, if not, please come over for the potluck. A rough head count would be nice so I'm not rushing around grabbing chairs from all over the house at the last minute.
          >
          > Margaret

        • mickeydmom
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
            Margaret - I'm sorry!

            I will be there.

            Anne
          • Margaret Rochester
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
              You're not sorry you'll be there right?  Just that I didn't know.  But for some reason, I thought I knew you would be here.  Hmmm  guess the start of school has done a number on my brain!

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
                What I intended to do was reply sooner, but you knew that.

                See you tomorrow!

                Anne