Saturday

  • kenduskeagstream
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
      Hey, is anyone coming on Saturday? I've heard from a couple of people, but vast numbers have been quiet. I'm sure a lot of you already have plans for the long weekend. However, if not, please come over for the potluck. A rough head count would be nice so I'm not rushing around grabbing chairs from all over the house at the last minute.

      Margaret
    • Jason goodrich
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
        Margaret,

        The Magpies are flying South for the weekend. We will be at Harper's. Unfortunately, we will miss this Cooks Guild meeting...

        All the best, happy cooking..... I look forward to reading about what was made!

        Highest Regards,
        '
        Nevell

        On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 7:37 AM, kenduskeagstream <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:

        Hey, is anyone coming on Saturday? I've heard from a couple of people, but vast numbers have been quiet. I'm sure a lot of you already have plans for the long weekend. However, if not, please come over for the potluck. A rough head count would be nice so I'm not rushing around grabbing chairs from all over the house at the last minute.

        Margaret

      • L T
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
          Doubt we'll be at the potluck - made other plans this weekend - sorry

          Bryn

          Hey, is anyone coming on Saturday? I've heard from a couple of people, but vast numbers have been quiet. I'm sure a lot of you already have plans for the long weekend. However, if not, please come over for the potluck. A rough head count would be nice so I'm not rushing around grabbing chairs from all over the house at the last minute.

          Margaret

        • leofwynofwhit
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
            we have a birthday party to attend on Saturday evening, but if it gets done quickly, we might pop on over to just say hello.

            Leo and Alan

            --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, "kenduskeagstream" <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:

            > Hey, is anyone coming on Saturday? I've heard from a couple of people, but vast numbers have been quiet. I'm sure a lot of you already have plans for the long weekend. However, if not, please come over for the potluck. A rough head count would be nice so I'm not rushing around grabbing chairs from all over the house at the last minute.
            >
            > Margaret

          • mickeydmom
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
              Margaret - I'm sorry!

              I will be there.

              Anne
            • Margaret Rochester
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
                You're not sorry you'll be there right?  Just that I didn't know.  But for some reason, I thought I knew you would be here.  Hmmm  guess the start of school has done a number on my brain!

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
                  What I intended to do was reply sooner, but you knew that.

                  See you tomorrow!

                  Anne