seeking saucey people!

  • Lady Aneleda Falconbridge
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2009
      I'm seeking a Condiment Crew!

      I am RUNNING OUT OF TIME with some of my dayboard plans (imagine!) as work has gotten very busy this week (yay) and has sucked away my whole other life (boo!)

      I am looking for the following sauces to accompany big old ham roasts:

      Sauce Gingyer
      http://www.godecookery.com/nboke/nboke67.html

      Sauce Camelyne
      http://www.godecookery.com/nboke/nboke26.htm

      Sauce Alapeuere (a garlic and pepper sauce)
      http://www.godecookery.com/nboke/nboke41.htm

      Or another meat sauce of your choice.

      Let me know!

      Thanks!

      Aneleda
    • L T
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 15, 2009
        Condiment crew... that has the makings of a catchy SCA filk song...

        Bryn
        who can't be of any practical help with this task before the event.. Sorry!

        --- On Wed, 4/15/09, Lady Aneleda Falconbridge <aneleda@...> wrote:

        > I'm seeking a Condiment Crew!
      • freida smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 15, 2009
          you want all of them
          freida

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 15, 2009
            All would be great, one is better than none! =)

            It is a great chance to have people try new stuff, on plain old meat at the dayboard. Anyway - if anyone is interested, that's great, if not, we'll live with regular old mustard!

            - Aneleda