Re: [Endewearde_cooks] Re: Mukhabbazah of Beef!

  • Christopher Bradley
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 21, 2005
      --- Aneleda Falconbridge <aneleda@...> wrote:

      > Just give Grif a roast chicken and he will be
      > perfectly happy.

      I might do that. I have a number of roast chicken
      recipes that are quite good. ;)

      -- Hasan ibn-Haroun al-Quirtibah

      a.k.a. Chris Bradley

      CHECK OUT MY NIFTY STORIES: http://www.lulu.com/swordandlion

      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 21, 2005
        ah, but it has to be like the one anelelda had lying
        around last weekend

        --- Christopher Bradley <cpxbrex@...> wrote:

        > --- Aneleda Falconbridge <aneleda@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Just give Grif a roast chicken and he will be
        > > perfectly happy.
        >
        > I might do that. I have a number of roast chicken
        > recipes that are quite good. ;)
        >

        > -- Hasan ibn-Haroun al-Quirtibah
        >
        > a.k.a. Chris Bradley
        >
        > CHECK OUT MY NIFTY STORIES:
        > http://www.lulu.com/swordandlion

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Christopher Bradley
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 21, 2005
          --- griffith Kellogg <olethros2000@...> wrote:

          > ah, but it has to be like the one anelelda had lying
          > around last weekend

          Is this a challenge? I have mad chicken cooking
          skills. ;)

          -- Hasan ibn-Haroun al-Quirtibah

          a.k.a. Chris Bradley

          CHECK OUT MY NIFTY STORIES: http://www.lulu.com/swordandlion

          __________________________________
          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Aneleda Falconbridge
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 24, 2005
            --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Bradley
            <cpxbrex@y...> wrote:

            > --- griffith Kellogg <olethros2000@y...> wrote:
            >
            > > ah, but it has to be like the one anelelda had lying
            > > around last weekend
            >
            > Is this a challenge? I have mad chicken cooking
            > skills. ;)

            Iron-Age Chef!!!! The Great Medieval Cookoff! Secret ingredient -
            CHICKEN!!!!!

            I think we should have that be our first feast theme...
          • Christopher Bradley
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 24, 2005
              > Iron-Age Chef!!!! The Great Medieval Cookoff!
              > Secret ingredient -
              > CHICKEN!!!!!
              >
              > I think we should have that be our first feast
              > theme...

              LOL. That'd rule! But chicken desserts? ;) I,
              however, am totally game.

              -- Hasan ibn-Haroun al-Quirtibah

              a.k.a. Chris Bradley

              CHECK OUT MY NIFTY STORIES: http://www.lulu.com/swordandlion

              __________________________________
              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • James Lang
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 24, 2005
                Chris,

                I put this together tonight using lamb and the family
                went wild. Maybe had a few too many pine nuts, but
                was great.

                James

                __________________________________
                http://farechase.yahoo.com
              • Christopher Bradley
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 24, 2005
                  --- James Lang <jlang83702@...> wrote:

                  > Chris,
                  >
                  > I put this together tonight using lamb and the
                  > family
                  > went wild. Maybe had a few too many pine nuts, but
                  > was great.
                  >
                  > James

                  Excellent! I'm glad it all worked out for you! It
                  makes me very happy.

                  -- Hasan ibn-Haroun al-Quirtibah

                  a.k.a. Chris Bradley

                  CHECK OUT MY NIFTY STORIES: http://www.lulu.com/swordandlion

                  http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                • Aneleda Falconbridge
                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 25, 2005
                    I, like James, have been assulting the world with medieval cooking to
                    the great satisfaction of many! I made the pumpkin soup for a staff
                    party at work and everyone raved and raved....

                    I think we should ALL make an effort to continue our assault on
                    society with medieval cookery!

                    =)