bacon and pecan pie

  • Rachel Case
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2009
      I am looking for a recipe for that amazing bacon and pecan pie that Griff made at the housewarming for Mel and Gwillim (sp? sorry!). Griff, are you willing to share?
      Agatha
    • Lord Gruffydd Abernethy
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2009
        i am but i have to get the recipe from Ari first as she was the one who brought it
        i will forward it  when i get it
        -Gruffydd