Re: TOL help again!

  • Leofwyn
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 28, 2009
      Oh you poor dear! Being stranded is no fun!

      First thing I wish for you is to have your transportation issues
      resolved! Second thing I wish for you is to be able to come play
      again, more often.

      You will be missed (and not because I need you to cook me a bird!)

      Leo

      --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, freida smith <fis1965@...> wrote:

      > Hi Leo
      > I wish that i could say that i'm willing to help, but since i do not
      have a ride and my car is dead. I am again stranded.