Cooks Guild meeting this Saturday!

  • Leofwyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2008
      Just a friendly reminder that I am hosting a cooks guild meeting at my
      house this Saturday at 2:00.

      the meeting begins at 2:00 and ends when we get sick of each other or
      have other things to do. :)

      Now as probably only Gryffudd knows, I will turn myself inside out
      cleaning the house, so some of you better show up. ;) (but if not,
      that's okay, I will just have a clean house - nothing wrong with that).

      The challenge is making something with fava beans, or peas, or
      something harvest - veggie (or fruit) oriented. Be daring, be bold and
      be creative!

      Again with much more cryptic directions to the house - come up or down
      the interstate, getting off at Exit 174 Carmel/Winterport. Head
      towards Winterport up route 69, at the flashing light take a right, go
      1 mile, take a left onto Chapman Road. Go to the end of Chapman Road,
      take a right onto Kennebec, drive 1 7/8th miles. Our driveway is the
      really long one that disappears down the hill and off into the woods
      on the left, directly across from our lavendar colored mailbox, #2615,
      and with 3 names on the side - Whittlesey, Hannington and Crawford.
      There is a telephone pole on the edge of our driveway with a reflector
      on it. The driveway is 1/3rd of a mile long. We are the only ones down
      here.

      See you then!

      Leo