Re: thoughts and suggestions (from lurking autocrat..)

  • Leofwyn
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 15 12:10 PM
      Well that seems like quite the undertaking.....is anyone willing and
      able to do it, is the question.

      I know that I am not knowledgeable enough to fulfill that role
      completely. I am lucky if I remember not to put my elbows on the table
      while I am eating (lol!), so I don't think I would make a good teacher
      on etiquette at the feast table.

      In regards to keeping the food from spoiling, I wasn't going to worry
      about it, I didn't think we would be eating it anyways.

      Also, I think Aneleda's idea was to not have the general public
      accessible to the food table, as she wanted to set it up in the window
      and police the doorway into the room.

      But in the future, as you said maybe in 2009 - perhaps we could do a
      full-fledged A&S display with presentations every hour on food
      preparation, feast etiquette, facts and lore, because all of your
      suggestions are wonderful! I know that Margaret wanted to do something
      really magnificent someday. So this might be right up her alley.
      Perhaps we should have a Cooks Guild meeting sometime soon to discuss
      the idea?

      Leo
    • Leofwenn of Witelseie
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 15 12:14 PM
        ooo! I would love to have Dusty dog come stay with us in the dayboard/mini feast room! I love Dusty!

        Leo
        aka Leofwenn of Witelseie

        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 15 12:18 PM
          *whisper* I've always thought some hearth cooking would be
          great...there are hearths, and outdoor fireplaces... 2009..2009...

          BUT, back to 2008...