Re: [Endewearde_cooks] Dinner Impossible

  • Deborah Ellis
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2008
      I agree with both of you! It was hysterical to watch
      him. The cranberry honey struck me as somewhat odd,
      too I thought cranberries weren't period. Oh, well -
      a fun show to watch, nevertheless.

      Anne
      --- Margaret Rochester <kenduskeagstream@...>

      http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_ie/episode/0,3151,FOOD_28496_55177,00.html