Re: [Endewearde_cooks] Dinner Impossible

  • Margaret Rochester
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 31, 2008
      I agree with both your observations.  I found it funny that they did not use white flour or cornstarch because it wasn't authentic, but had no problem with turkey and cranberry honey.

      It was fun to see the cooking methods.   I'd like to make a brick oven in the backyard and do bread.  Who knows, maybe this summer.

      Margaret

      L T <ladybrynmillar@...> wrote:
      Two comments: the swordfish steaks looked delicious
      and the program was too short!

      Bryn

      --- Margaret Rochester <kenduskeagstream@ yahoo.com>

      http://www.foodnetw ork.com/food/ show_ie/episode/ 0,3151,FOOD_ 28496_55177, 00.html

      > Margaret
      >

      > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them
      > fast with Yahoo! Search.

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?

    • Deborah Ellis
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1, 2008
        I agree with both of you! It was hysterical to watch
        him. The cranberry honey struck me as somewhat odd,
        too I thought cranberries weren't period. Oh, well -
        a fun show to watch, nevertheless.

        Anne