Demo Prep

  • kenduskeagstream
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 21, 2007
      Hello All.

      I will be doing some prep for the Demo dayboard on Thursday September
      6th at 6:00. I won't call this an actual meeting, but if anyone wanted
      to come by and help assemble tarts and the like, you are more than
      welcome.

      Margaret
    • kenduskeagstream
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27, 2007
        WOOPS! I re-checked my calendar and considered logistics better. My
        prep day will be Friday September 7th at 6:00.

        Sorry

        --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, "kenduskeagstream"
        <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:

        > Hello All.
        >
        > I will be doing some prep for the Demo dayboard on Thursday September
        > 6th at 6:00. I won't call this an actual meeting, but if anyone
        wanted
        > to come by and help assemble tarts and the like, you are more than
        > welcome.
        >
        > Margaret

      • Deborah Ellis
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 27, 2007
          I'll see if I can be there. I actually have the day
          off.

          Anne
          wrote:

          > WOOPS! I re-checked my calendar and considered
          > logistics better. My
          > prep day will be Friday September 7th at 6:00.
          >
          > Sorry
          >
          > --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com,
          > "kenduskeagstream"
          > <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello All.
          > >
          > > I will be doing some prep for the Demo dayboard on
          > Thursday September
          > > 6th at 6:00. I won't call this an actual meeting,
          > but if anyone
          > wanted
          > > to come by and help assemble tarts and the like,
          > you are more than
          > > welcome.
          > >
          > > Margaret

        • Natalie