Re: June Meeting

  • kenduskeagstream
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2007
      Wednesday's forcast indicates a chance of rain. Rain will make cooking
      over the fire more challenging. It doesn't look like there will be so
      much rain as to make it impossible, but please be prepared.

      --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, "kenduskeagstream"
      <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:

      > I will host a meeting on June 20th at 6:30. Again, it will be a
      potluck
      > of medieval and medieval-ish dishes.
      >
      > Since camping season is upon us, I would like to really encourage
      folks
      > to try cooking over a camp fire or even camp stove. We will have the
      > fire pit ready to roll on that Wednesday. Please let me know if you
      > plan to come over early to make use of it.
      >
      > Margaret

    • freida
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2007
        oh I wish I could come, but I'll be going to SMCC with my son to take
        a test. Rain never dampen my spirits at fun events. enjoy yourselves
        and be merry
        freida

        <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:

        > Wednesday's forcast indicates a chance of rain. Rain will make cooking
        > over the fire more challenging. It doesn't look like there will be so
        > much rain as to make it impossible, but please be prepared.
        >
        > --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, "kenduskeagstream"
        > <kenduskeagstream@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I will host a meeting on June 20th at 6:30. Again, it will be a
        > potluck
        > > of medieval and medieval-ish dishes.
        > >
        > > Since camping season is upon us, I would like to really encourage
        > folks
        > > to try cooking over a camp fire or even camp stove. We will have the
        > > fire pit ready to roll on that Wednesday. Please let me know if you
        > > plan to come over early to make use of it.
        > >
        > > Margaret

      • Natalie Beiser
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20, 2007
          hello cooks!!

          I am sorry to say that Morgan and I will not be coming.  I thought it would be possible but it seems are lives have just become so completely busy we dont know what to do with our selves.  Everyone have a merry time!!

          Saruca