June Meeting

  • kenduskeagstream
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2007
      I will host a meeting on June 20th at 6:30. Again, it will be a potluck
      of medieval and medieval-ish dishes.

      Since camping season is upon us, I would like to really encourage folks
      to try cooking over a camp fire or even camp stove. We will have the
      fire pit ready to roll on that Wednesday. Please let me know if you
      plan to come over early to make use of it.

      Margaret
    • kenduskeagstream
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2007
        Wednesday's forcast indicates a chance of rain. Rain will make cooking
        over the fire more challenging. It doesn't look like there will be so
        much rain as to make it impossible, but please be prepared.

        --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, "kenduskeagstream"
        <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:

        > I will host a meeting on June 20th at 6:30. Again, it will be a
        potluck
        > of medieval and medieval-ish dishes.
        >
        > Since camping season is upon us, I would like to really encourage
        folks
        > to try cooking over a camp fire or even camp stove. We will have the
        > fire pit ready to roll on that Wednesday. Please let me know if you
        > plan to come over early to make use of it.
        >
        > Margaret

      • freida
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 19, 2007
          oh I wish I could come, but I'll be going to SMCC with my son to take
          a test. Rain never dampen my spirits at fun events. enjoy yourselves
          and be merry
          freida

          <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:

          > Wednesday's forcast indicates a chance of rain. Rain will make cooking
          > over the fire more challenging. It doesn't look like there will be so
          > much rain as to make it impossible, but please be prepared.
          >
          > --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, "kenduskeagstream"
          > <kenduskeagstream@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I will host a meeting on June 20th at 6:30. Again, it will be a
          > potluck
          > > of medieval and medieval-ish dishes.
          > >
          > > Since camping season is upon us, I would like to really encourage
          > folks
          > > to try cooking over a camp fire or even camp stove. We will have the
          > > fire pit ready to roll on that Wednesday. Please let me know if you
          > > plan to come over early to make use of it.
          > >
          > > Margaret

        • Natalie Beiser
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 20, 2007
            hello cooks!!

            I am sorry to say that Morgan and I will not be coming.  I thought it would be possible but it seems are lives have just become so completely busy we dont know what to do with our selves.  Everyone have a merry time!!

            Saruca