Cooks' Guild meeting

  • kenduskeagstream
    Message 1 of 9 , May 8, 2007
      The next cooks' guild meeting I will host will be on Thursday May 17th
      at 6:00. This will be another potluck of whatever medieval dish you
      desire.

      I do have a fire pit in the back yard. If you want to cook your dish
      over the fire, please let me know ahead of time. You could come over a
      bit early to cook before everyone else shows up, or your cooking could
      be the floor show during part of dinner. What works best for you works
      for me.

      This time, I have actually looked at the calendar before scheduling!

      Margaret
    • Jeffrey Keith
      Message 2 of 9 , May 8, 2007

        I don't ex[ect to be able to come. They have been
        scheduling me until 9 most Thursdays recently. If I
        can swap, I will do so.

        Arinbjorn Drighten

        Looking for earth-friendly autos?
        http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
      • bronwyn_of_endewearde
        Message 3 of 9 , May 8, 2007
          I'll plan on being there, maybe even without babies!

          ~Bronwyn

          --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, "kenduskeagstream"
          <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:

          > The next cooks' guild meeting I will host will be on Thursday May
          17th
          > at 6:00. This will be another potluck of whatever medieval dish
          you
          > desire.
          >
          > I do have a fire pit in the back yard. If you want to cook your
          dish
          > over the fire, please let me know ahead of time. You could come
          over a
          > bit early to cook before everyone else shows up, or your cooking
          could
          > be the floor show during part of dinner. What works best for you
          works
          > for me.
          >
          > This time, I have actually looked at the calendar before scheduling!
          >
          > Margaret

        • Natalie
          Message 4 of 9 , May 10, 2007
            I will be there with bells on. I will even attempt to make something
            tasty....and if not it will be something ..interesting to look at.

            Natalie
          • Jeffrey Keith
            Message 5 of 9 , May 10, 2007
              Lady Margaret

              I will NOT be there with bells on, (Vikings don't
              like making it easy to be heard coming). However, I
              did request and received the evening off, so I expect
              to be there. Will even make somethin'.

              Arinbjorn Drighten

              Don't pick lemons.
              See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
              http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
            • kenduskeagstream
              Message 6 of 9 , May 14, 2007
                I haven't had any requests for the fire-pit yet. That is still a
                possibily for anyone who desires it.

                Godric may be building a new walkway to the front door that evening.
                If that is the case, I will make it quite obvious to come to the side
                door.

                Margaret

                <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:

                > The next cooks' guild meeting I will host will be on Thursday May
                17th
                > at 6:00. This will be another potluck of whatever medieval dish you
                > desire.
              • Deborah Ellis
                Message 7 of 9 , May 14, 2007
                  Barring schedule changes, you will have 3 from our
                  family.

                  Anne
                  wrote:

                  > I haven't had any requests for the fire-pit yet.
                  > That is still a
                  > possibily for anyone who desires it.
                  >
                  > Godric may be building a new walkway to the front
                  > door that evening.
                  > If that is the case, I will make it quite obvious to
                  > come to the side
                  > door.
                  >
                  > Margaret
                  >
                  > --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com,
                  > "kenduskeagstream"
                  > <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > The next cooks' guild meeting I will host will be
                  > on Thursday May
                  > 17th
                  > > at 6:00. This will be another potluck of whatever
                  > medieval dish you
                  > > desire.

                  It's here! Your new message!
                • CatGirl Pink
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 17, 2007
                    I found a soup recipe to try. It is Gourd Soup, it said you could use
                    cucumbers, so I tried that. I think it came out really well. It's an
                    unusual, sweet sort of soup. The recipe claims to serve 6, but I
                    kinda accidently doubled the recipe anyway, 'cause ground pork only
                    came in one pound packages, no half pounds.. >^_^<

                    ~ Jen
                    >^_^<
                    CatGirlPink@...
                  • bronwyn_of_endewearde
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 17, 2007
                      Looks like I won't be able to make it to the meeting tonight after
                      all. :(

                      I couldn't get anyone to watch the boys and I just don't have it in
                      me today to bring them along. Hopefully next time!