Re: Viking like recipies

  • Doug Saball
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26 10:43 AM
      Aneleda,

      Thank you for the links and advice. I have some of the links but
      knew there would be more through SCA.

      BTW, Mathius and I will not be able to make it to the Fort this
      weekend (bummer for us). So have fun and stay warm...

      If I can get enough work done on the farm I might try to get the fire
      pit going and try something new...

      Dougal

      --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, "Lady Aneleda Cytheria