Re: April meeting

  • kenduskeagstream
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 20, 2007
      OK folks. It's official. I'm a flake! I can't do Cooks' Guild on
      Monday. I'd agreed to help out for Women's Week that evening. So,
      lets go with door number three. Thursday the 26th. We can do a
      regular potluck or if folks would rather we can work on stuff for the
      subeltie competion at Jehans.

      Margaret

      --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, "kenduskeagstream"
      <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:

      > I haven't gotten much positive response regarding a meeting on Monday
      > the 16th. And now it looks like the weather will be somewhere
      between
      > iffy and downright nasty.
      >
      > So....
      >
      > I will host a Cooks' Guild potluck meeting on Monday the 23rd instead.
      >
      > Margaret

    • Deborah Ellis
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 20, 2007
        Let's try that.

        Anne
        wrote:

        > OK folks. It's official. I'm a flake! I can't do
        > Cooks' Guild on
        > Monday. I'd agreed to help out for Women's Week
        > that evening. So,
        > lets go with door number three. Thursday the 26th.
        > We can do a
        > regular potluck or if folks would rather we can work
        > on stuff for the
        > subeltie competion at Jehans.
        >
        > Margaret
        >
        > --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com,
        > "kenduskeagstream"
        > <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I haven't gotten much positive response regarding
        > a meeting on Monday
        > > the 16th. And now it looks like the weather will
        > be somewhere
        > between
        > > iffy and downright nasty.
        > >
        > > So....
        > >
        > > I will host a Cooks' Guild potluck meeting on
        > Monday the 23rd instead.
        > >
        > > Margaret

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Meghan Hannington
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 21, 2007
          Oh, man, I wish I could!  But, I have class that night and a kindergarten music concert to go to.

          :(

          Hope everyone has fun!

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
        • Deborah Ellis
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 21, 2007
            Update: definitely me - everyone else(Arinbjorn,
            Melisenda) is working.

            Anne
            --- Deborah Ellis <Mickeydmom@...> wrote:

            > Let's try that.
            >
            > Anne
            > --- kenduskeagstream <kenduskeagstream@...>
            > wrote:
            >
            > > OK folks. It's official. I'm a flake! I can't
            > do
            > > Cooks' Guild on
            > > Monday. I'd agreed to help out for Women's Week
            > > that evening. So,
            > > lets go with door number three. Thursday the
            > 26th.
            > > We can do a
            > > regular potluck or if folks would rather we can
            > work
            > > on stuff for the
            > > subeltie competion at Jehans.
            > >
            > > Margaret
            > >
            > > --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com,
            > > "kenduskeagstream"
            > > <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I haven't gotten much positive response
            > regarding
            > > a meeting on Monday
            > > > the 16th. And now it looks like the weather
            > will
            > > be somewhere
            > > between
            > > > iffy and downright nasty.
            > > >
            > > > So....
            > > >
            > > > I will host a Cooks' Guild potluck meeting on
            > > Monday the 23rd instead.
            > > >
            > > > Margaret

            > protection around
            > http://mail.yahoo.com

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Jeffrey Keith
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 23, 2007
              Thursday the 26th. I NEVER work Thursday nights, but,
              of course, this week I do. Have fun.

              Arinbjorn

              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 23, 2007
                Already told Margaret that.
                --- Jeffrey Keith <arinbjornx@...> wrote:

                > Thursday the 26th. I NEVER work Thursday nights,
                > but,
                > of course, this week I do. Have fun.
                >
                > Arinbjorn

                > protection around
                > http://mail.yahoo.com

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • Gruffydd Abernethy
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 23, 2007
                  I too will be unavilable for this meeting, as I have a
                  proir commitment that night, but have fun and eat
                  well.

                  -Gruffydd

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • L T
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 23, 2007
                    I have a class on Thursdays. I'll be dining on "E7"
                    from the fine cuisine vending machine in Shibles Hall.

                    Enjoy the company and fine food.

                    Lisa

                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • Leofwyn of Whittlesey
                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 24, 2007
                      mmmmm...."E7"....almost as good as "E5" according to my grandson - since we get that or "E3" every Monday night....  :)

                      good nutrition is overrated for a college student

                      L T <ladybrynmillar@...> wrote:

                      I have a class on Thursdays. I'll be dining on "E7"
                      from the fine cuisine vending machine in Shibles Hall.

                      Enjoy the company and fine food.

                      Lisa

                      Do You Yahoo!?
                      http://mail. yahoo.com

                      Leofwyn

                      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

                    • catgirl_pink1
                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 26, 2007
                        Aww, I won't be able to make it to the meeting tonight either. I am
                        so traumatized..

                        I've just had way more going on lately than I can handle (been running
                        around like crazy to organize and run a big event on campus this
                        Sunday from noon to midnight [oh hey, if anyone's interested, there's
                        some info on our site at http://www.umaine.edu/paco ]) and on top of
                        everthing I'm almost out of time to get moved out of my apartment (by
                        Monday, eep!), so I'll have to spend tonight packing and hauling. :(
                        *sniffle*

                        ~ Jen
                        CatGirlPink@...