Re: April meeting

  • catgirl_pink1
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 16, 2007
      Oh wow, I didn't even realize it was the 16th already, yikes! How did
      that happen.. Oof, April is being a crazy-busy month this year.
      And yeah, definitely sick of the weather.
      I hope the 23rd works out well. >^_^<

      ~ Jen
      >^_^<
      meow

      --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, "kenduskeagstream"
      <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:

      > I haven't gotten much positive response regarding a meeting on Monday
      > the 16th. And now it looks like the weather will be somewhere between
      > iffy and downright nasty.
      >
      > So....
      >
      > I will host a Cooks' Guild potluck meeting on Monday the 23rd instead.
      >
      > Margaret

    • kenduskeagstream
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 20, 2007
        OK folks. It's official. I'm a flake! I can't do Cooks' Guild on
        Monday. I'd agreed to help out for Women's Week that evening. So,
        lets go with door number three. Thursday the 26th. We can do a
        regular potluck or if folks would rather we can work on stuff for the
        subeltie competion at Jehans.

        Margaret

        <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:

        > I haven't gotten much positive response regarding a meeting on Monday
        > the 16th. And now it looks like the weather will be somewhere
        between
        > iffy and downright nasty.
        >
        > So....
        >
        > I will host a Cooks' Guild potluck meeting on Monday the 23rd instead.
        >
        > Margaret

      • Deborah Ellis
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 20, 2007
          Let's try that.

          Anne
          wrote:

          > OK folks. It's official. I'm a flake! I can't do
          > Cooks' Guild on
          > Monday. I'd agreed to help out for Women's Week
          > that evening. So,
          > lets go with door number three. Thursday the 26th.
          > We can do a
          > regular potluck or if folks would rather we can work
          > on stuff for the
          > subeltie competion at Jehans.
          >
          > Margaret
          >
          > --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com,
          > "kenduskeagstream"
          > <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I haven't gotten much positive response regarding
          > a meeting on Monday
          > > the 16th. And now it looks like the weather will
          > be somewhere
          > between
          > > iffy and downright nasty.
          > >
          > > So....
          > >
          > > I will host a Cooks' Guild potluck meeting on
          > Monday the 23rd instead.
          > >
          > > Margaret

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Meghan Hannington
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 21, 2007
            Oh, man, I wish I could!  But, I have class that night and a kindergarten music concert to go to.

            :(

            Hope everyone has fun!

            Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
          • Deborah Ellis
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 21, 2007
              Update: definitely me - everyone else(Arinbjorn,
              Melisenda) is working.

              Anne
              --- Deborah Ellis <Mickeydmom@...> wrote:

              > Let's try that.
              >
              > Anne
              > --- kenduskeagstream <kenduskeagstream@...>
              > wrote:
              >
              > > OK folks. It's official. I'm a flake! I can't
              > do
              > > Cooks' Guild on
              > > Monday. I'd agreed to help out for Women's Week
              > > that evening. So,
              > > lets go with door number three. Thursday the
              > 26th.
              > > We can do a
              > > regular potluck or if folks would rather we can
              > work
              > > on stuff for the
              > > subeltie competion at Jehans.
              > >
              > > Margaret
              > >
              > > --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com,
              > > "kenduskeagstream"
              > > <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I haven't gotten much positive response
              > regarding
              > > a meeting on Monday
              > > > the 16th. And now it looks like the weather
              > will
              > > be somewhere
              > > between
              > > > iffy and downright nasty.
              > > >
              > > > So....
              > > >
              > > > I will host a Cooks' Guild potluck meeting on
              > > Monday the 23rd instead.
              > > >
              > > > Margaret

              > protection around
              > http://mail.yahoo.com

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Jeffrey Keith
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 23, 2007
                Thursday the 26th. I NEVER work Thursday nights, but,
                of course, this week I do. Have fun.

                Arinbjorn

                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 23, 2007
                  Already told Margaret that.
                  --- Jeffrey Keith <arinbjornx@...> wrote:

                  > Thursday the 26th. I NEVER work Thursday nights,
                  > but,
                  > of course, this week I do. Have fun.
                  >
                  > Arinbjorn

                  > protection around
                  > http://mail.yahoo.com

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • Gruffydd Abernethy
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 23, 2007
                    I too will be unavilable for this meeting, as I have a
                    proir commitment that night, but have fun and eat
                    well.

                    -Gruffydd

                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • L T
                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 23, 2007
                      I have a class on Thursdays. I'll be dining on "E7"
                      from the fine cuisine vending machine in Shibles Hall.

                      Enjoy the company and fine food.

                      Lisa

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • Leofwyn of Whittlesey
                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 24, 2007
                        mmmmm...."E7"....almost as good as "E5" according to my grandson - since we get that or "E3" every Monday night....  :)

                        good nutrition is overrated for a college student

                        L T <ladybrynmillar@...> wrote:

                        I have a class on Thursdays. I'll be dining on "E7"
                        from the fine cuisine vending machine in Shibles Hall.

                        Enjoy the company and fine food.

                        Lisa

                        Do You Yahoo!?
                        http://mail. yahoo.com

                        Leofwyn

                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 26, 2007
                          Aww, I won't be able to make it to the meeting tonight either. I am
                          so traumatized..

                          I've just had way more going on lately than I can handle (been running
                          around like crazy to organize and run a big event on campus this
                          Sunday from noon to midnight [oh hey, if anyone's interested, there's
                          some info on our site at http://www.umaine.edu/paco ]) and on top of
                          everthing I'm almost out of time to get moved out of my apartment (by
                          Monday, eep!), so I'll have to spend tonight packing and hauling. :(
                          *sniffle*

                          ~ Jen
                          CatGirlPink@...