Re: April meeting

  • kenduskeagstream
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 15, 2007
      I haven't gotten much positive response regarding a meeting on Monday
      the 16th. And now it looks like the weather will be somewhere between
      iffy and downright nasty.

      So....

      I will host a Cooks' Guild potluck meeting on Monday the 23rd instead.

      Margaret
    • catgirl_pink1
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 16, 2007
        Oh wow, I didn't even realize it was the 16th already, yikes! How did
        that happen.. Oof, April is being a crazy-busy month this year.
        And yeah, definitely sick of the weather.
        I hope the 23rd works out well. >^_^<

        ~ Jen
        >^_^<
        meow

        --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, "kenduskeagstream"
        <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:

        > I haven't gotten much positive response regarding a meeting on Monday
        > the 16th. And now it looks like the weather will be somewhere between
        > iffy and downright nasty.
        >
        > So....
        >
        > I will host a Cooks' Guild potluck meeting on Monday the 23rd instead.
        >
        > Margaret

      • kenduskeagstream
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 20, 2007
          OK folks. It's official. I'm a flake! I can't do Cooks' Guild on
          Monday. I'd agreed to help out for Women's Week that evening. So,
          lets go with door number three. Thursday the 26th. We can do a
          regular potluck or if folks would rather we can work on stuff for the
          subeltie competion at Jehans.

          Margaret

          <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:

          > I haven't gotten much positive response regarding a meeting on Monday
          > the 16th. And now it looks like the weather will be somewhere
          between
          > iffy and downright nasty.
          >
          > So....
          >
          > I will host a Cooks' Guild potluck meeting on Monday the 23rd instead.
          >
          > Margaret

        • Deborah Ellis
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 20, 2007
            Let's try that.

            Anne
            wrote:

            > OK folks. It's official. I'm a flake! I can't do
            > Cooks' Guild on
            > Monday. I'd agreed to help out for Women's Week
            > that evening. So,
            > lets go with door number three. Thursday the 26th.
            > We can do a
            > regular potluck or if folks would rather we can work
            > on stuff for the
            > subeltie competion at Jehans.
            >
            > Margaret
            >
            > --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com,
            > "kenduskeagstream"
            > <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I haven't gotten much positive response regarding
            > a meeting on Monday
            > > the 16th. And now it looks like the weather will
            > be somewhere
            > between
            > > iffy and downright nasty.
            > >
            > > So....
            > >
            > > I will host a Cooks' Guild potluck meeting on
            > Monday the 23rd instead.
            > >
            > > Margaret

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Meghan Hannington
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 21, 2007
              Oh, man, I wish I could!  But, I have class that night and a kindergarten music concert to go to.

              :(

              Hope everyone has fun!

              Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
            • Deborah Ellis
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 21, 2007
                Update: definitely me - everyone else(Arinbjorn,
                Melisenda) is working.

                Anne
                --- Deborah Ellis <Mickeydmom@...> wrote:

                > Let's try that.
                >
                > Anne
                > --- kenduskeagstream <kenduskeagstream@...>
                > wrote:
                >
                > > OK folks. It's official. I'm a flake! I can't
                > do
                > > Cooks' Guild on
                > > Monday. I'd agreed to help out for Women's Week
                > > that evening. So,
                > > lets go with door number three. Thursday the
                > 26th.
                > > We can do a
                > > regular potluck or if folks would rather we can
                > work
                > > on stuff for the
                > > subeltie competion at Jehans.
                > >
                > > Margaret
                > >
                > > --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com,
                > > "kenduskeagstream"
                > > <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > I haven't gotten much positive response
                > regarding
                > > a meeting on Monday
                > > > the 16th. And now it looks like the weather
                > will
                > > be somewhere
                > > between
                > > > iffy and downright nasty.
                > > >
                > > > So....
                > > >
                > > > I will host a Cooks' Guild potluck meeting on
                > > Monday the 23rd instead.
                > > >
                > > > Margaret

                > protection around
                > http://mail.yahoo.com

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • Jeffrey Keith
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 23, 2007
                  Thursday the 26th. I NEVER work Thursday nights, but,
                  of course, this week I do. Have fun.

                  Arinbjorn

                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 23, 2007
                    Already told Margaret that.
                    --- Jeffrey Keith <arinbjornx@...> wrote:

                    > Thursday the 26th. I NEVER work Thursday nights,
                    > but,
                    > of course, this week I do. Have fun.
                    >
                    > Arinbjorn

                    > protection around
                    > http://mail.yahoo.com

                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • Gruffydd Abernethy
                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 23, 2007
                      I too will be unavilable for this meeting, as I have a
                      proir commitment that night, but have fun and eat
                      well.

                      -Gruffydd

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • L T
                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 23, 2007
                        I have a class on Thursdays. I'll be dining on "E7"
                        from the fine cuisine vending machine in Shibles Hall.

                        Enjoy the company and fine food.

                        Lisa

                        http://mail.yahoo.com
                      • Leofwyn of Whittlesey
                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 24, 2007
                          mmmmm...."E7"....almost as good as "E5" according to my grandson - since we get that or "E3" every Monday night....  :)

                          good nutrition is overrated for a college student

                          L T <ladybrynmillar@...> wrote:

                          I have a class on Thursdays. I'll be dining on "E7"
                          from the fine cuisine vending machine in Shibles Hall.

                          Enjoy the company and fine food.

                          Lisa

                          Do You Yahoo!?
                          http://mail. yahoo.com

                          Leofwyn

                          Message 12 of 14 , Apr 26, 2007
                            Aww, I won't be able to make it to the meeting tonight either. I am
                            so traumatized..

                            I've just had way more going on lately than I can handle (been running
                            around like crazy to organize and run a big event on campus this
                            Sunday from noon to midnight [oh hey, if anyone's interested, there's
                            some info on our site at http://www.umaine.edu/paco ]) and on top of
                            everthing I'm almost out of time to get moved out of my apartment (by
                            Monday, eep!), so I'll have to spend tonight packing and hauling. :(
                            *sniffle*

                            ~ Jen
                            CatGirlPink@...