April meeting

  • kenduskeagstream
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 6, 2007
      Our March meeting was hampered by snow. And although it doesn't look
      hopeful right now, I propose a meeting in April which might not have
      snow.

      How about Monday April 16th 6:00 at my house? Any takers? It would be
      just a standard potluck type meeting.

      Margaret
    • Meghan Hannington
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 7, 2007
        That is my birthday!

        I would love to try to come that night, but it is April break so I am not sure what will be going on with my eldest.

        Sounds like fun!

        Finding fabulous fares is fun.
      • kenduskeagstream
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 15, 2007
          I haven't gotten much positive response regarding a meeting on Monday
          the 16th. And now it looks like the weather will be somewhere between
          iffy and downright nasty.

          So....

          I will host a Cooks' Guild potluck meeting on Monday the 23rd instead.

          Margaret
        • catgirl_pink1
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 16, 2007
            Oh wow, I didn't even realize it was the 16th already, yikes! How did
            that happen.. Oof, April is being a crazy-busy month this year.
            And yeah, definitely sick of the weather.
            I hope the 23rd works out well. >^_^<

            ~ Jen
            >^_^<
            meow

            --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, "kenduskeagstream"
            <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:

            > I haven't gotten much positive response regarding a meeting on Monday
            > the 16th. And now it looks like the weather will be somewhere between
            > iffy and downright nasty.
            >
            > So....
            >
            > I will host a Cooks' Guild potluck meeting on Monday the 23rd instead.
            >
            > Margaret

          • kenduskeagstream
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 20, 2007
              OK folks. It's official. I'm a flake! I can't do Cooks' Guild on
              Monday. I'd agreed to help out for Women's Week that evening. So,
              lets go with door number three. Thursday the 26th. We can do a
              regular potluck or if folks would rather we can work on stuff for the
              subeltie competion at Jehans.

              Margaret

              <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:

              > I haven't gotten much positive response regarding a meeting on Monday
              > the 16th. And now it looks like the weather will be somewhere
              between
              > iffy and downright nasty.
              >
              > So....
              >
              > I will host a Cooks' Guild potluck meeting on Monday the 23rd instead.
              >
              > Margaret

            • Deborah Ellis
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 20, 2007
                Let's try that.

                Anne
                wrote:

                > OK folks. It's official. I'm a flake! I can't do
                > Cooks' Guild on
                > Monday. I'd agreed to help out for Women's Week
                > that evening. So,
                > lets go with door number three. Thursday the 26th.
                > We can do a
                > regular potluck or if folks would rather we can work
                > on stuff for the
                > subeltie competion at Jehans.
                >
                > Margaret
                >
                > --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com,
                > "kenduskeagstream"
                > <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > I haven't gotten much positive response regarding
                > a meeting on Monday
                > > the 16th. And now it looks like the weather will
                > be somewhere
                > between
                > > iffy and downright nasty.
                > >
                > > So....
                > >
                > > I will host a Cooks' Guild potluck meeting on
                > Monday the 23rd instead.
                > >
                > > Margaret

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • Meghan Hannington
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 21, 2007
                  Oh, man, I wish I could!  But, I have class that night and a kindergarten music concert to go to.

                  :(

                  Hope everyone has fun!

                  Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
                • Deborah Ellis
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 21, 2007
                    Update: definitely me - everyone else(Arinbjorn,
                    Melisenda) is working.

                    Anne
                    --- Deborah Ellis <Mickeydmom@...> wrote:

                    > Let's try that.
                    >
                    > Anne
                    > --- kenduskeagstream <kenduskeagstream@...>
                    > wrote:
                    >
                    > > OK folks. It's official. I'm a flake! I can't
                    > do
                    > > Cooks' Guild on
                    > > Monday. I'd agreed to help out for Women's Week
                    > > that evening. So,
                    > > lets go with door number three. Thursday the
                    > 26th.
                    > > We can do a
                    > > regular potluck or if folks would rather we can
                    > work
                    > > on stuff for the
                    > > subeltie competion at Jehans.
                    > >
                    > > Margaret
                    > >
                    > > --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com,
                    > > "kenduskeagstream"
                    > > <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > I haven't gotten much positive response
                    > regarding
                    > > a meeting on Monday
                    > > > the 16th. And now it looks like the weather
                    > will
                    > > be somewhere
                    > > between
                    > > > iffy and downright nasty.
                    > > >
                    > > > So....
                    > > >
                    > > > I will host a Cooks' Guild potluck meeting on
                    > > Monday the 23rd instead.
                    > > >
                    > > > Margaret

                    > protection around
                    > http://mail.yahoo.com

                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • Jeffrey Keith
                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 23, 2007
                      Thursday the 26th. I NEVER work Thursday nights, but,
                      of course, this week I do. Have fun.

                      Arinbjorn

                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 23, 2007
                        Already told Margaret that.
                        --- Jeffrey Keith <arinbjornx@...> wrote:

                        > Thursday the 26th. I NEVER work Thursday nights,
                        > but,
                        > of course, this week I do. Have fun.
                        >
                        > Arinbjorn

                        > protection around
                        > http://mail.yahoo.com

                        http://mail.yahoo.com
                      • Gruffydd Abernethy
                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 23, 2007
                          I too will be unavilable for this meeting, as I have a
                          proir commitment that night, but have fun and eat
                          well.

                          -Gruffydd

                          http://mail.yahoo.com
                        • L T
                          Message 12 of 14 , Apr 23, 2007
                            I have a class on Thursdays. I'll be dining on "E7"
                            from the fine cuisine vending machine in Shibles Hall.

                            Enjoy the company and fine food.

                            Lisa

                            http://mail.yahoo.com
                          • Leofwyn of Whittlesey
                            Message 13 of 14 , Apr 24, 2007
                              mmmmm...."E7"....almost as good as "E5" according to my grandson - since we get that or "E3" every Monday night....  :)

                              good nutrition is overrated for a college student

                              L T <ladybrynmillar@...> wrote:

                              I have a class on Thursdays. I'll be dining on "E7"
                              from the fine cuisine vending machine in Shibles Hall.

                              Enjoy the company and fine food.

                              Lisa

                              Do You Yahoo!?
                              http://mail. yahoo.com

                              Leofwyn

                              Message 14 of 14 , Apr 26, 2007
                                Aww, I won't be able to make it to the meeting tonight either. I am
                                so traumatized..

                                I've just had way more going on lately than I can handle (been running
                                around like crazy to organize and run a big event on campus this
                                Sunday from noon to midnight [oh hey, if anyone's interested, there's
                                some info on our site at http://www.umaine.edu/paco ]) and on top of
                                everthing I'm almost out of time to get moved out of my apartment (by
                                Monday, eep!), so I'll have to spend tonight packing and hauling. :(
                                *sniffle*

                                ~ Jen
                                CatGirlPink@...