Hello Hello Hello

  • kenduskeagstream
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2005
      Welcome to the Cooks' Guild list. We can put our meeting schedule on
      the Endewearde list, and mention upcoming meetings. But this will be
      an easier place to really discuss what we want to do and such.

      Right now I have the archives open to non-list members. I can change
      that, or most anything else, if folks would like.