Re: [Endewearde_cooks] Proposal for meeting

  • Margaret Rochester
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 13, 2007
      I'm afraid I would not be able to make that meeting.  My family has made some special plans for that day during the kids February break.

      Other folks - can you make it?  I'd love for it to work out and hear what you do.

      MArgaret

      Meghan <knutmeg80@...> wrote:
      The 19th of this month would be a good day for me to host a meeting at
      my apartment in Old Town. Say around 5:30 or 6:00? Is this too short
      notice for everyone? Let me know.

    • Meghan
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 16, 2007
        Ok, due to the 19th being President's Day and the 1st day of vacation
        for kids, not to mention the short notice, I have decided to schedule
        a meeting at my place for another time. Any input on a day? I'm
        thinking a Saturday, Sunday, or Monday night. For discussion's sake,
        and to give a little extra notice, how about the 3rd, 4th, or 5th?

        --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, Margaret Rochester
        <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:

        > I'm afraid I would not be able to make that meeting. My family has
        made some special plans for that day during the kids February break.

        > Other folks - can you make it? I'd love for it to work out and
        hear what you do.

        > MArgaret
        >
        > Meghan <knutmeg80@...> wrote:
        > The 19th of this month would be a good day for me to host
        a meeting at
        > my apartment in Old Town. Say around 5:30 or 6:00? Is this too
        short
        > notice for everyone? Let me know.
        >

        > ---------------------------------

      • Deborah Ellis
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 16, 2007
          OK, I was going to say it wouldn't probably work for
          me, either. But the first week of March sounds doable.

          Anne
          --- Meghan <knutmeg80@...> wrote:

          > Ok, due to the 19th being President's Day and the
          > 1st day of vacation
          > for kids, not to mention the short notice, I have
          > decided to schedule
          > a meeting at my place for another time. Any input
          > on a day? I'm
          > thinking a Saturday, Sunday, or Monday night. For
          > discussion's sake,
          > and to give a little extra notice, how about the
          > 3rd, 4th, or 5th?
          >
          > --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, Margaret
          > Rochester
          > <kenduskeagstream@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I'm afraid I would not be able to make that
          > meeting. My family has
          > made some special plans for that day during the kids
          > February break.
          > >
          > > Other folks - can you make it? I'd love for it
          > to work out and
          > hear what you do.
          > >
          > > MArgaret
          > >
          > > Meghan <knutmeg80@...> wrote:
          > > The 19th of this month would be a good
          > day for me to host
          > a meeting at
          > > my apartment in Old Town. Say around 5:30 or 6:00?
          > Is this too
          > short
          > > notice for everyone? Let me know.
          > >

          > > ---------------------------------
          > > Want to start your own business? Learn how on
          > Yahoo! Small Business.

          Finding fabulous fares is fun.
        • kenduskeagstream
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 25, 2007
            My preferences would be, in order, Sunday, Saturday, Monday.

            Margaret

            --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, "Meghan" <knutmeg80@...>
            wrote:

            > Ok, due to the 19th being President's Day and the 1st day of
            vacation
            > for kids, not to mention the short notice, I have decided to
            schedule
            > a meeting at my place for another time. Any input on a day? I'm
            > thinking a Saturday, Sunday, or Monday night. For discussion's
            sake,
            > and to give a little extra notice, how about the 3rd, 4th, or 5th?
            >
            > --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, Margaret Rochester
            > <kenduskeagstream@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I'm afraid I would not be able to make that meeting. My family
            has
            > made some special plans for that day during the kids February
            break.

            > > Other folks - can you make it? I'd love for it to work out and
            > hear what you do.
            > >
            > > MArgaret
            > >
            > > Meghan <knutmeg80@> wrote:
            > > The 19th of this month would be a good day for me to
            host
            > a meeting at
            > > my apartment in Old Town. Say around 5:30 or 6:00? Is this too
            > short
            > > notice for everyone? Let me know.
            > >

            > > ---------------------------------
            > > Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small
            Business.

          • Jeffrey Keith
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 25, 2007
              Most likely, I could only make Monday. I usually work
              Sunday evenings, often Saturday, as well.

              Arinbjorn Drighten Niallson

              --- kenduskeagstream <kenduskeagstream@...>

              Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
              in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
            • Deborah Ellis
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 26, 2007
                I'm in the same position. Monday is best for me.

                Anne

                Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
              • Meghan
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 27, 2007
                  In the interest of having as many people as possible, it would seem
                  that Monday will be best. I think 6:00 is probably most reasonable.
                  I hope to be serving rosted chicken and some honey cakes (if I can
                  get away from the twins for that long). Please feel free to bring
                  whatever you wish (or bread or cheese from the store if you won't
                  have time to cook).

                  The address is 788 Main St in Old Town, near the mill. It is a tan
                  house and we are on the first floor.

                  Hope to see you all then!

                  --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, Deborah Ellis

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 27, 2007
                    Sounds good. Hope to be there.

                    Anne
                    --- Meghan <knutmeg80@...> wrote:

                    > In the interest of having as many people as
                    > possible, it would seem
                    > that Monday will be best. I think 6:00 is probably
                    > most reasonable.
                    > I hope to be serving rosted chicken and some honey
                    > cakes (if I can
                    > get away from the twins for that long). Please feel
                    > free to bring
                    > whatever you wish (or bread or cheese from the store
                    > if you won't
                    > have time to cook).
                    >
                    > The address is 788 Main St in Old Town, near the
                    > mill. It is a tan
                    > house and we are on the first floor.
                    >
                    > Hope to see you all then!
                    >
                    > --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, Deborah
                    > Ellis
                    > <Mickeydmom@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > I'm in the same position. Monday is best for me.
                    > >
                    > > Anne
                    > > --- Jeffrey Keith <arinbjornx@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > > Most likely, I could only make Monday. I usually
                    > > > work
                    > > > Sunday evenings, often Saturday, as well.
                    > > >
                    > > > Arinbjorn Drighten Niallson
                    > > >
                    > > > --- kenduskeagstream <kenduskeagstream@...>

                    > > > Saturday,

                    > "Meghan"

                    > and
                    > > > the
                    > > > have
                    > > > input
                    > night.
                    > > > For
                    > the

                    > > > Margaret

                    > that
                    > the

                    > for

                    > > > good
                    > or

                    Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
                  • ladybrynmillar
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 28, 2007
                      Do you want this cooks guild meeting announced on the endewearde
                      website? If so, I will need an email address for Meghan because
                      yahoo chops it off when I read this online.

                      Bryn