Next cooks guild Oct 19th

  • ladybrynmillar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2006
      Hi,

      I wanted to let you guys know that I've got a class that meets on
      Thursdays - late afternoon to early evening. I'll double check the
      start times of the cooks guild meeting, but I think by the time I
      would arrive after my class that most of it will be over.

      I have to make this upcoming class- I'm doing a presentation that
      night.

      Sorry,
      Bryn