D'oh! Schedule conflict for me

  • ladybrynmillar
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2006
      Hi,

      It is unlikely I will be at the cooks guild meeting tonight. My UMaine
      fencing club finally has an indoor practice space this evening - we
      just found out yesterday.

      Bryn
    • Margaret Rochester
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 20, 2006
        We will miss you Bryn.  But we'll post a re-cap on the list.

        I'm trying to figure out how to best arrange the house for this meeting.  Can I get a ball-park head count please?

        Margaret

        ladybrynmillar <ladybrynmillar@...> wrote:
        Hi,

        It is unlikely I will be at the cooks guild meeting tonight. My UMaine
        fencing club finally has an indoor practice space this evening - we
        just found out yesterday.

        Bryn

      • Doug Saball
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 20, 2006
          Greetings ye cookers,

          Unfortunately we have the Neville meeting tonight in Augusta, so we will not be attending...

          Enjoy ye eats and be ye merry.

          Dougal & family

          ladybrynmillar <ladybrynmillar@...> wrote:
          Hi,

          It is unlikely I will be at the cooks guild meeting tonight. My UMaine
          fencing club finally has an indoor practice space this evening - we
          just found out yesterday.

          Bryn

        • Deborah Ellis
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 20, 2006
            I think there's 2 of us coming.

            Anne

            --- Margaret Rochester <kenduskeagstream@...>
            wrote:

            > We will miss you Bryn. But we'll post a re-cap on
            > the list.
            >
            > I'm trying to figure out how to best arrange the
            > house for this meeting. Can I get a ball-park head
            > count please?
            >
            > Margaret
            >
            > ladybrynmillar <ladybrynmillar@...> wrote:
            > Hi,
            >
            > It is unlikely I will be at the cooks guild meeting
            > tonight. My UMaine
            > fencing club finally has an indoor practice space
            > this evening - we
            > just found out yesterday.
            >
            > Bryn

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Gruffydd Abernethy
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 20, 2006
              I wouldn't miss it for the world
              oh wait I already have the world (insert great big
              demonic laugh here) ahhahahahah

              Gruffydd

              http://mail.yahoo.com