Re: [Endewearde_cooks] Andulucian recipes

  • margaret rochester
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2006
      I suppose one of the first things you would want to do is pick a time frame.  Are you thinking of Andalucia under Muslim or Christian rule?  The dietary customs are different.

      Margaret

      Lyn Whittlesey <elamache@...> wrote:
      Lentil dishes? Rices? More Chicken?

      I would have thought that a true courtly yule time celebration would have
      had lots of meat.....breaking that fast that they all just went on before
      the holiday.

      Spiced drinks? hot or cold? Probably lots of fruit - grapes and such.

      Anything sweet?

      Leofwyn of Whittlesey