Re: Meeting rescheduled

  • ladybrynmillar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      It is unlikely that I will be able to attend the meeting on Thursday
      Feb 2 at Aneleda's new home in OT.

      FYI - for the next couple of months I have a class on Wed evenings. I
      also have Friday night plans until 9 pm.

      I don't know where Aneleda's new home is in Old Town so I've just
      listed her email address on the endewearde activities schedule. I used
      the 6 pm start time. I will do any necessary updates to the schedule
      Thursday morning that may be related to cooking guild.

      Bryn