Re: [Endewearde_cooks] Meeting re-scheduled

  • Deborah Ellis
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2006
      Margaret - The dance practice in Orono is that night.
      Do you mean the 8th?

      Anne

      --- kenduskeagstream <kenduskeagstream@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Folks.
      >
      > We had planned on a meeting at my house this
      > Thursday. Well, my family
      > is currently suffering from the crud. I don't think
      > I'll feel up to
      > getting ready. If someone else would like to host
      > on Thursday that
      > would be fine. If not, I can re-schedule to Tuesday
      > the 7th.
      >
      > Margaret

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • sonya4198
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1 1:32 PM
        I would love to do the meeting at Aneleda's new house. Margaret
        said that this meeting is french food, I think?
        Sorry again for missing the last meeting I really didn't have the
        flu I am far more blessed than that!!! :) But I will be at this one
        with marsapan (not really sure I spelled that right). but I can't
        wait to see everyone! I miss you all.
        -Adrianna
      • margaret rochester
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2 4:49 AM
          Oh golly, yes!  There is a dance demo on Tuesday.  I didn't check my calendar.  However, it seems Analeda has graciously offered to host tonight's meeting.  Have fun guys!

          Magaret

          Deborah Ellis <Mickeydmom@...> wrote:
          Margaret - The dance practice in Orono is that night.
          Do you mean the 8th?

          Anne

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Sword & Lion
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2 8:39 AM
            Where is Aneleda's house?  Hehe.  I'm sitting her thinking of going to the store to get some stuff and then I realized I have no idea at all where Aneleda's house it and it's seeming semi-relevant.  :p

            --
            Christopher Bradley
            Hasan ibn-Haroun al-Quirtibah