53Re: Nov 2 meeting

  • kenduskeagstream
    Nov 2, 2005
      I'm sorry James and Bryn and possibly Chris won't be able to make
      the meeting. I'm sure we will manage to cook stuff without you, but
      we will miss your company.

      Just in case anyone needs directions again:

      It will be at 37 Boulder Dr in Talmar Woods in Orono. Take Rt 2 in
      Orono to Rangely Pl. This is the road near the Maine Center for the
      Arts parking lot. Once on Rangely, take your first right. This is
      before Public Safety. Quite honestly, I am a bit vague at that
      point, but there are only about two roads in this area. (If I recall
      correctly, I turned left a the T intersection and found the
      Community center ahead of me and slightly to the left.) You are
      going to the Sharing Place, a daycare set up in the Community
      Center. Adrianna will be there at 5:30 for schmoozing, but the
      meeting won't officially start until 6:00.

      The Sharing Place
      37 Boulder Drive (Talmar Woods)
      Wednesday October 19
      starting around 5:30-6:00

      > Could you give us the address again please.> >
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic