442Greetings

  • Emile & Irene
    Jul 15, 2012
      It seems appropriate to drop in and say; hello!

      I am very new to the SCA. So far I've done a fair amount of reading and have found so many things that would be interesting to try. At the moment I'm research culture's that interest me the most so I can begin to develop a persona.

      Why is it that so many of them are amazing?

      It is so difficult to pick one; although I'd prefer to find something slightly uncommon, but not so unique that I can't find proper historical reference or it takes lots of time spent with my nose in dusty tomes.

      I live in Belgrade so I'm a little ways away from where it seems most meetings are held but I'm willing to drive so I can meet other people.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic