431Re: food sale

  • leofwynofwhit
    Jan 25, 2012
      Yes, it is just desserts - and really only because Sylvia's announcement had already told the populace that they should plan on bringing potluck desserts. I don't want to take any of the energy away from the food sale however. So I say that if you have a focus on the food sale leave it there. But if you are feeling overly generous with your time and money, then do both. ;)

      --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, "lord_gwillim" <bhubbard491@...> wrote:

      > I just recently sent Lady Sylvia an email seeing if she is ok with us doing a food sale at TOL. I'll post word as soon as I get it. IF she's ok with it, I'll started beating the bushes on the Endewearde list, too.
      >
      > I'm not planning on doing any desserts, but I do plan on making several pies for the sale. Leo, is it just desserts that you need help with?
      >
      > Gwillim
      >
      > --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, "leofwynofwhit" <elamache@> wrote:
      > >
      > > So how's it going peeps? Everyone planning on donating something to the food sale during TOL?
      > >
      > > How about desserts for the dessert course during the feast?
      > >
      > > just a little nudge so that you don't forget. :)
      > >
      > > Leofwyn

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic