429Re: food sale

  • lord_gwillim
    Jan 25, 2012
      I just recently sent Lady Sylvia an email seeing if she is ok with us doing a food sale at TOL. I'll post word as soon as I get it. IF she's ok with it, I'll started beating the bushes on the Endewearde list, too.

      I'm not planning on doing any desserts, but I do plan on making several pies for the sale. Leo, is it just desserts that you need help with?

      Gwillim

      --- In Endewearde_cooks@yahoogroups.com, "leofwynofwhit" <elamache@...> wrote:

      > So how's it going peeps? Everyone planning on donating something to the food sale during TOL?
      >
      > How about desserts for the dessert course during the feast?
      >
      > just a little nudge so that you don't forget. :)
      >
      > Leofwyn

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic