424Follow-up on Meeting

  • lord_gwillim
    Jan 11, 2012
      Hey all. As promised, here's a recap of last night's discussion...

      We talked about getting the guild members more involved in the dayboards and feasts at out events. It was agreed that menus would be left up to the feast steward, NOT the guild. There were thoughts about gathering in a single kitchen to share the work ahead of time. There were thoughts of passing out portions of ingredients so that members could do prep in their own kitchen with a particular recipe. There were thoughts about members donating items on the menu and getting a receipt for the donation.

      We also talked about doing a fundraiser food sale at TOL with proceeds going to TRH who will have to pay for the food at this year's State Dinner out of pocket. We agreed to stick with period recipes for what we donate, but the items could range from pies to cookies. Everything must be prepped to sell/travel. I'm certainly up for this. Anyone else? I'd like to get some commitment on this before I start hitting up the autocrat about it (though she's on this list so she knows about it now).

      Lord Gwillim
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic