next meeting?

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2005
      We all had a good time at the last meeting. We didn't do much besides
      chat, but that is what I expected for our first meeting since we don't
      know each other that well yet. I was thinking of alternating days for
      our meetings so that we can get more people. For those people who
      can't make a Wed evening, how does a Sat afternoon look? I was
      thinking of two meetings a month. Any thoughts?

      Also, Ysabiau, I have Maddie's book.

      Kim
    • Christine Wright
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2005
        > We all had a good time at the last meeting. We didn't do much besides
        > chat, but that is what I expected for our first meeting since we don't
        > know each other that well yet.

        We also had a very yummy dinner, thanks Kim! The sauce was fantastic.

        > I was thinking of alternating days for
        > our meetings so that we can get more people.

        That is an excellent idea. I am more likely to make it there on Wednesdays,
        as my Saturday afternoons are devoted to the Unity College fencing club.

        > Also, Ysabiau, I have Maddie's book.

        That's okay, I know where you live! We'll pick it up next time we come down
        for a meeting, I hope!

        -Ysabiau