scrap material for autocrat

  • nevell_sudlow
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8 10:24 AM
      hi,

      I'm looking for scrap yellow material to make a new autocrat baldric. anyone have long lengths of yellow material they want to give up or even make into a baldric for the shire to have?!?

      the current ones don't fit some of us big poeple... namely me... 8)

      Thanks
      Nev.
    • carter.kate@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9 6:56 AM
        I have two different lengths of yellow. One is more of a real gold
        color, I used it to make fairy wings.
        The other is a really bright bold yellow similar to the color of the
        golden arches.
        I am willing to make you one but I will need a picture to go by and an
        idea of the overall length.
        -Kate (Mother of Roland's kids)

        --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "nevell_sudlow" <jbgood789@...>