I let someone borrow a book...

  • Marjorie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2010
      I can't remember exactly who but I let someone borrow my Tudor Tailor book quite awhile ago and never got it back. If that person is on this list, a would kindly return it would be much appreciated. Kelsey has finally made something Tudor and has inspired me to do so as well!
      Thanks!
      Sara
    • Margaret Rochester
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2010
        Yea, I have it.  I don't see you as often as I used to!  When can we get together?

        Margaret

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
          Great!!! I am so glad it was so easy to find. I have been taking Kaleb to fighter practice more regularly so maybe I could get it on Sunday? Or do you guys still have a project night happening?