Bliaut

  • jorie6568
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009
      I have decided I want to make a bliaut. If anyone has any helpful suggestions I am open to them, but I think I know how I am going to proceed. However! I am worrying about trim. I am thinking of finally learning card/tablet weaving to make what I want but I would be thrilled if anyone had good sources/suggestions on where to by appropriate trim. Thanks!
    • catetredheves
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009
        http://www.calontirtrim.com has always been good to deal with. They have a good selection, I think.
        cate